rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you guys think about an unknown guy marrying a Hollywood star?

What do you guys think about an unknown guy marrying a Hollywood star?

I somehow ended up with a copy of the latest People magazine featuring Drew Barrymore and her new baby, her first child, which she had with her third husband "art consultant" Will Kopelman. Drew Barrymore is 37 years old.

I found myself pondering what it must be like to be a relatively unknown guy marrying a huge Hollywood star.

From one perspective, I think "damn, the guy must have huge confidence, because he would have to deal with his wife being surrounded pretty much 24/7 by some of the world's biggest alpha males, and only a guy with amazing self-confidence could deal with that."

From another perspective, I think, "the guy must be very lacking in self-possession, because by marrying this Hollywood star he is resigning himself to playing second-fiddle and always being considered 'someone's husband,' rather than a major player in his own right."

I don't know -- Drew Barrymore strikes me as having the personality of a very promiscuous female player (I have no idea whether she is or not), a woman whose heart will never be very invested in one man for very long. Good luck, Will Kopelman!

[Image: attachment.jpg9130]   
[Image: attachment.jpg9131]   
[Image: attachment.jpg9132]   

Messages In This Thread