rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lena Dunham and the HBO series "Girls"

Lena Dunham and the HBO series "Girls"

OK seriously what is wrong with you guys?! i saw the entire series yesterday. I couldnt stop watching it! That show is reality, complete reality! No holds barred either, I could predict as well as my roomate everything that would happen, no sex and the city or Hollywood brainwashing here.

I think Im going to buy the series and force my younger sister to watch it so she sees what happens if she turns into a whore or goes hardcore hippy or develops a self entitlement mentality or gets fat and ugly like the main character. They even paired the characters acccurately! You dont see hot guys hitting on the main character and her FB she calls a boyfriend is an ugly guy whose just barely decent enough to treat her like shit. And not once does ANY character - guy or girl - get bailed out of making crappy decisions. Its nitty gritty reality.

I think the world would be a better place if girls watched more shows like this than crap like sex and the city. But guys with little exposure to game can benefit from it too. I even saw some pretty decent game being run by the alfa characters in this show lmao A lot to learn if you havent been around the block a few times.

Hate on it all you want but this is the kind of show we should be applauding, and if you have younger sisters you care about buy the first season for them. Anyone whose watched the first 3 episodes will agree with me.

Messages In This Thread