rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lena Dunham and the HBO series "Girls"

Lena Dunham and the HBO series "Girls"

I've seen the first two episodes.

This show is surprisingly red pill.

I'll illustrate. I don't remember the character's names, but the first two episodes revolve around two guy-girl pairs.

Pair one: main character girl and this guy. She complains that he never texts her. Eventually she calls him and they meet up at his apartment. They shoot the shit for a few minutes, until he tells her "You shouldn't be anyone's slave--but mine," and then they fuck on his couch. He gives her commands during sex. When she leaves in the morning, he barely lifts his head off the pillow. Despite the fact that he's a loser with no job, he has a don't-give-a-fuck attitude and she is strongly attracted to him.

Pair two: boyfriend and girlfriend. Girl confesses to her friend that she is losing attraction with the guy. The boyfriend is a beta, always supplicating to his girlfriend. In sex and in general, he keeps asking what she wants to do. She has an argument telling him "you should be a man, you should be comfortable in doing what you want and pissing me off sometimes!"

Messages In This Thread