rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rough night

Rough night

Quote: (12-16-2012 05:41 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

You have to keep your composure. Your actions reek of insecurity. My usual line is 'Hey man, where's your girlfriend?" - say it while you move in close to your girl. Alternatively you could have switched your focus to her friends and started flirting with them.

I have to be honest - I have passed this situation before with flying colors. The thing that got me was that she didn't recognize the rapport that I was so SURE that we had built up. It was almost like it was our first date the way she acted - as if he had as much right to do that as I did. And the dude was a good looking dude - really smooth and well-dressed and a player (obviously you'd have to be to pull that shit after I gave him the "back off" look across the street an hour ago). And the fact that I had kind of had a premonition of this happening and than it literally came true right before my eyes... it was too much. I lost my cool. I'm still awake like 3 hours later that's how pissed I am. I'm so pissed that even though it's hours later and I know I've read from Roosh and on the forum how I should have reacted - I really can't see myself doing anything differently. Such an utter lack of respect from him and her both. I was seething.

Honestly though one of my talents is looking at the "glass is half full" thing. This girl was definitely GF material in my eyes and I'm not sure I really wanted to go there. I love my life - I love my condo, my job flexibility and my ability to take advantage of my prime living spot to hit on random girls. I had projected "relationship" onto this girl for the past week and I continue to learn that that is exactly when shit goes haywire. Treat them all the same - that is the ONLY way to go. If you put them on a pedestal you're already dead in the water.

Messages In This Thread