rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Girls in 2012 (Video)

American Girls in 2012 (Video)

Quote: (12-16-2012 08:56 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

The take-home from this is that change is possible in a short amount of time, but..

1. Can the change be positive from this point on?
2. Is it prudent of us to take 20-30 years of our energy to change the women?

My ideas--

1) Very unlikely, it's like a car engine-- if you run it without oil (the oil being the basic understanding of the inherent ( healthy) nature of men and women) it can be destroyed in minutes.

Rebuilding it will take many hours and money and resources.

Basically, things break faster than they can be fixed.

2) Since I'm over 50, the agenda is just to get out and stay out as much as possible except for earning money in the USA when/if I have to. Even for someone in their late 20's or early thirties that seems like the best strategy.

As country's average personal income goes over some unknown but real amount( maybe like where Czech republic is now) the women will whore out in deluded hope power will make them happy.

I guess there's some time lag before the most loathsome effects take shape (literally); for instance in 1969 the girls still looked good but the post-war wealth of the US had already doomed femininity to the whale-like, brassy, loud, and nasty things in the Large Group of Girls video.

Incidentally, that video set off my gaydar big-time. Absolutely seems like it's by gay guys disgusted by that type of woman.

Messages In This Thread