rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men In Tights: 'Meggings' Are Taking Manhattan By Storm

Men In Tights: 'Meggings' Are Taking Manhattan By Storm

I predicted this a while back, once I saw American "tough guys" wearing shirts with glitter on them (Ed hardy, Affliction) and "men" wearing skinny jeans.

In the future men will be wearing dresses.

Do you duty as a real Man and buy a Custom Suit today. Spark up a smoke. Pour yourself a cocktail. Throw on your gloves, walk down to the gym and hit the heavy bag. Please, help save the world.

(I omited the picture on purpose).

Quote:Quote:

Men’s tights, for so long the preserve of ballet dancers and runway models, are taking Manhattan by storm and could soon be seen on the street of Britain.

When trendsetters speculated what would be the defining men’s fashion movement to sweep New York this winter, few opted for the male legging.
But “Megging”, as the male legging is known, is now all the rage in sartorial circles. Celebrities such as Justin Bieber, Russell Brand and Lenny Kravitz have all been spotted wearing leggings, while fashion stores Uniqlo, Barneys and Nordstrom are selling tights for men.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/men-in-ti...z2F3XINDjW

Messages In This Thread