rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

27 Dead, Including 18 Children In Elementary School Shooting In Newtown, Conn.
7 Dead, Including 18 Children In Elementary School Shooting In Newtown, Conn.
...south America is largely populated by non-first world countries. Why don't we compare South America with Africa then...that would be a fairer comparison.

Whereas comparing USA with Canada, Japan, UK, Germany, Norway, Switzerland, Australia makes a lot more sense.

Have you ever been in a house when its getting robbed...trust me when I say this it happens so fast that I doubt you or anyone on this forum is likely gonna be the big hero grabbing his gun and shooting the shit out of the robbers.

I was a little kid hiding under a kitchen table when a house I was in at the time was being robbed. Trust me when I say this, they took shit and got out of there. They didn't appear armed.

Guns in the house just promotes escalation as break and enters now have to control the victims otherwise they risk getting shot. So it leads to more weapons and worse situations.

The fuck do you need a gun in your car for like many people seem to carry. What are you gonna do when some ass hat who gets road rage comes over and knocks on your window, Put 9 in him with an oozy? No your going to drive away unless your equally moronic.

Messages In This Thread