rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China trip impressions plus Beijing, Shanghai mini-datasheets

China trip impressions plus Beijing, Shanghai mini-datasheets

Quote: (12-14-2012 10:01 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Girls - I have to say I'm not impressed. If 5 is the world average, then in China the average quality of girls I saw is probably around 4-4.5. Definitely not anything like Russia where it's more like 7.
There were some cuties of course, which is inevitable with so many people in one place, and every now and then some real hotties but they were mostly wearing Gucci bags and Prada shoes so it's likely that the local ballers quickly stake their claims.

Maybe this is just a matter of preference. In general I was pleased with overall attractiveness of the women in China, but one thing that bothered me was how many of them have absolutely no taste and no sense of fashion, whatsoever. Some of them wear the tackiest clothing you can possibly imagine. Before going to China, I had never thought I could actually be turned off by a woman just because of how poorly she dressed. It causes a similar cringe as those old pictures you find of people from the early nineties where you think..."sheesh, what the fuck was he/she thinking? How could anyone think that looked cool?" Of course, not all of them are like that, but it's definitely something I encountered a lot.

Messages In This Thread