rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China trip impressions plus Beijing, Shanghai mini-datasheets

China trip impressions plus Beijing, Shanghai mini-datasheets

Thanks for the input on the letter, the other statements were pretty ridiculous.

I assure you they will not be more American than Americans. They are Chinese, and proud of it.

Westernized in 20 years? So in 20 years China will adopt Western law, politics, language, diet, lifestyle, economics, religion, philosophy, and value system? You might want to rethink that statement.

I eat burritos and listen to salsa music but guess what? That doesn't make me a Mexican or Latino or have their value system.

I don't remember Pikachu turning a generation of Americans into Japanese.

Just bc a Chinese person eats a hamburger it doesn't mean jack crap. 20 year olds trying to get pussy at KFC doesn't trump thousands of years of culture and values.

The second there is a geopolitical event vs the US like the Spratly Islands, Scarborough Shoal, Diaoyu/Senaka Islands, or whatever, they will hate Americans bc they will be told to, and the sheep will follow orders.

Just like they have been taught to hate Japanese bc of the WWII atrocities but oddly give Mao a pass on even more atrocities. They were taught to hate one and love the other and they did.

But now after 35+ yrs of Mao's death the Chinese have found the courage and insight to admit "He made some mistakes" (a couple of million dead in the Cultural Revolution & 30-50 million dead in the Great Leap Forward).

But Beiber and Angry Birds will transform their society...sure.

Messages In This Thread