rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another Abrasive Hoodrat: "Man You Betta Teach Sumin'!"

Another Abrasive Hoodrat: "Man You Betta Teach Sumin'!"

Quote: (12-16-2012 09:50 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2012 09:47 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

There's obviously a difference between what they've posted. There's a difference between racist trolling, and engaging in a racial discussion. Maybe that's why some get bans, and others don't. I just have an issue with the premise that Roosh is favoring black guys over white guys. The problem is with the person or persons that make an unrelated thread racial, as opposed to the person that calls bullshit.

I never said Roosh was favoring one race over another.

Again...did you read Brian's initial complaint? He stated that "minorities" were getting away with things that white guys aren't. You took offense at me questioning what you have read. I apologize for how I might have phrased that. However, just stating that you see a guy posting on race threads as a basis for claiming he should be banned is dubious unless you read back through the thread to see how the discussion ended up where it did. Attempting to set someone straight on a particular issue isn't a problem, but someone dropping unrelated, inflammatory nonsense is the real problem.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread