rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another Abrasive Hoodrat: "Man You Betta Teach Sumin'!"

Another Abrasive Hoodrat: "Man You Betta Teach Sumin'!"

Quote: (12-16-2012 09:32 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

You're reading selectively. Athlone's been called a race troll more than once. And being in, and debating in threads about race means he should get called out? How many race threads has he started? How often has he interjected race, as opposed to responding to another post? Bottom line, it's often open season on black women on this forum, in any number of contexts, and white guys generally treat anything negative said about black women as fact. Sometimes, us black guys agree, sometimes we don't. If anyone disagrees with and responds to a post, I don't see the problem with that. If getting "called out" alone makes someone a troll, well, that means a lot of folks here are trolls. If Roosh has issues with Brian, then but not with others, he needs to go to Roosh with that privately.

Now how would you know what I am reading? Obviously you already have you're mind made up but please don't tell me what I am and not doing.

No, I never said Athlone started race threads. Most of those threads were started on other topics and turned into the racial nonsense. I would bet that the majority of those topics Athlone has jumped in when it went racial.

I haven't seen Athlone called out by Roosh or given a temp ban. I have seen it with HH and Brian.

Maybe I just missed it.

Messages In This Thread