rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another Abrasive Hoodrat: "Man You Betta Teach Sumin'!"

Another Abrasive Hoodrat: "Man You Betta Teach Sumin'!"

Quote: (12-14-2012 03:59 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I would like to see the Russian bouncers in the Russia thread deal with these abrasive hoodrats. Perfect combination.

Funny you should mention that. I have this fantasy of shipping the worst ghettoist black people off to Russia for a couple years. That will fix them quick.

When I was in 11th grade, we had a girl something like this in my English class. Though she wasn't as extreme as the girl in the video. She was talking out loud to other students at a time when we were supposed to be studying in groups. That day we had this older substitute teacher. A white dude. He told her to stop talking. She then said, "You just saying that to me cuz I'm black!" The teacher walked up, pointed his finger in her face and screamed, DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT!!!" He didn't flinch, dude look like he was about to strangle her. She shut the fuck up quick and never made another peep. With these hood rats you just have to stand up to them and draw the line.

Messages In This Thread