rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin still worth it?

Medellin still worth it?

Quote: (04-05-2010 01:55 PM)deebow Wrote:  

I've been hearing quite a bit about how Medellin is becoming over saturated with sex tourists and therefore the girls are less receptive to advances

After 1 month in Medellin, I would never go back there for the girls. the sex tourists have spoilt the reputation of foreigners.

Quote: (04-05-2010 02:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I wouldn't worry about the sex tourist thing too much, especially since you speak spanish and can dance salsa. Those two things should separate yourself from the pack.

There is virtually no salsa scene in Medellin with the midlle-high class girls. Any medium-large city in the US or Europe has a better salsa scene than Medellin.

I would definitely go back to Bogotá and I would also try Manizales and Pereira (for whiter girls)

As Roosh says, Cali is not worth it for beautiful girls but much easier than Medellin for average-pretty girls.
In Cali and Medellin, you can get hundreds of phone numbers from beautiful girls easily but they will flake on you. Be prepared to spend your week ends alone... (except if you live there for six months and study at a local university full of girls like Roosh...)

Forget about Santa Marta unless you want to score Western backpackers girls.

I have seen some of the best looking girls (whiter) in Barranquilla but it's too hot, expensive, and full of rude coast people and there's nothing much to do there, except the malls.

My personal taste goes to girls from Cartagena (an amazing mix of white, black and Indian) but it's like Medellin: too many sex tourists to score with the non-pros. They are afraid to be seen as whores if they date a foreigner.

Messages In This Thread