rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

J'adore Montréal: The Data Sheet

J'adore Montréal: The Data Sheet

Quote: (02-18-2013 02:43 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2013 09:16 PM)kosko Wrote:  

It's interesting hearing Americans say Montreal is not a easy nut to crack as far as the ease of Girls. I've got a lot of buddies whom get their shit wet each time they go there, in Canada its probably in the top 5 for places that are easy as hell to get tail in (Banff, Whistler, MTL, Craven, Any non GTA Ontario University not named Waterloo).

I sometimes think American cats are too cool for their own good in MTL and sometimes get tricked into the foreign and finesse vibe the girls there give off there, when they are ratchet party girls whom just like to get down and have a good time. American kats might be to tame for the Quebec girls lol. Ya'll are cool and have the vibe and swagger down but sometimes a bottle of Jamaican Overproof and a shit ton of energy is all you need.

I have to agree with this. It was about the same level of difficulty as DR IMHO. Maybe easier.(if you exclude pros and semi-pros form the equation). It will throw you off as an American dude because the people seem kinda stuck up.(They only LOOK that way)

Those girls are DTF. The second bang I got last time i was there...has offered me a plane ticket back to MTL at least 4 times since I left. Shes a bartended so shes a little frank for a girl...and says."These girls here are so desperate, you can be a ugly dude with no job and still get laid...its so annoying"
I only have a few days of experience so I still don't draw definite conclusions. I just can't imagine that place during the summer.

How much time have you spent there?

The reason I ask is it sounds like you are speculating off one experience.

Quote:Quote:

It will throw you off as an American dude because the people seem kinda stuck up.

People didn't seem stuck up at all. Have you ever gone out in West Hollywood? People in Montreal are cool. So that is certainly not it.

Let me break it down for you:

I first met a super fly girl from Montreal in Miami, she took care of me beyond belief on my first trip there.

On that same trip I met another girl who worked overtime to find my apartment for me for summer.

On that same trip I swooped an insanely fly girl back to the W hotel. And on another night had girls coming up to me at Cherry when I was with the original girl and all her girlfriends were all over me. Got mad numbers and didn't have enough nights to swoop them all.

I was singing the praises of Montreal.

I was thinking like you are "I just can't imagine that place during the summer.".

So I went for 4 months.

The reality was a lot different than a handful of isolated experiences.

Unless you know something I don't, break it down.

Which places which nights?

I still want to know which venues and which nights Kosko's buddies, "got their shit wet each time they go there".

It is very possible I just missed out on the best places.

Messages In This Thread