rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which American decade would you live in?

Which American decade would you live in?

1980s, Miami, South Florida.

Sadly, I was a baby in diapers chilling in Palm Beach watching MTV. My father and uncles were out smashing latinas and doing coke off European tits while listening to Flock of Seagulls. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I was around when Thriller first came out.

Runner up: My current generation. Born:1983-early 2000s.

Yeah, our music sucks. We really haven't offered anything of merit outside of the Obama presidency. 9/11,the war in Iraq, and the Great Recession will forever haunt me until old age. I'm sure Facebook will send most of the artistic talent around the world down the crap shoot.

However, we have very liberal attitudes towards sex, race, and politics. We are knowledgeable about a lot of things (thanks to the internet giving us access to a wide variety of information, and us being practically raised with a computer near us for most of our lives). We are less likely to put up with asshole managers. We have great skills with technology,and we are more interconnected than our parents were providing better opportunities to maintain social relationships.

So yeah, GENERATION Y B*TCHES!!!!

Messages In This Thread