rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

N. Korea is on another level

N. Korea is on another level

Quote: (02-08-2019 05:50 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

The irony is that while NK is used as a bogeyman and the plight of their people is faux-lamented by our propagandists, the elites are quite determined to reduce us to exactly the same state as those Nork prison-serfs.

Never forget that. North Korea is the end-game of the very Jewish elite, with them as the Kim Jongs of the entire world.

I agree Leonard, though isn't North Korea one of the only places in the world without a (((central bank)))?

Perhaps North Korea shows us that you can ban usury all you like, but you can still end up with.....North Korea, and not thriving late 1930's jet engine and autobahn Germany.

Though even I'm not fully convinced by what North Korea is exactly, is it actually an elaborate experiment for the cameras, a side show? I don't know.

April 2017:

Best comment:

Quote:Quote:

Bin Laden's cave should be an attraction in Disney, how did they carve the rock with no machines, how did they get the concrete in? and no-one noticed?

Messages In This Thread