rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Detroit

Detroit

Quote: (12-12-2012 11:09 PM)iWin Wrote:  

The metro detroit area has some gems. With the largest Arab population in the US, you get used to seeing lots of hot Middle Eastern chicks. They are super insular though and I rarely see with doing the interracial thing with anyone(black, white, or Asian). For them you need strong social circle game or have to whisk them away from their natural environment. HS and college were the prime times to do this for me and my friends. You'll mostly see white and mixed chicks chicks in the suburban scene and the occasional Asian here and there and a good amount of black chicks. If you venture into the city, its pretty much all Black chicks with a sprinkling of eclectic niche scenes like techno or goth. I would rate the women by ethnicity as follows.
1)Black(amongst best in the nation for this group) 2) Mixed 3) Middle Eastern 4) White 5) Asian. Overall the chicks here are above average IMO.

That's a shame about the Arab girls. It seems that way pretty much across most the world. I love Arab girls, my favorite after Latinas as far as looks go. Personality wise is a tough comparison. As far as black women in Detroit being the best of their class in the states, I would have to disagree from what I've seen. Ok, I haven't been to Detroit, but I have met MANY black women from Detroit, and many other places across the nation. For me, it seemed like the best looking black girls come from... 1) Atlanta 2) New York 3) DC 4) Miami 5) The Carolinas 6) LA and for 7) maybe I'd put Detroit. I haven't been to half these places, but assuming the best looking girls have the money to travel, and I have seen a large number of girls from all these cities, I stand firm on my list.

Messages In This Thread