rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lean-muscle gains

Lean-muscle gains

I would 2nd the recommendation for utilizing Lean Gains style of eating as there are some good results from using it for mass gain and body recomp. It also supports using paleo. I am following it, going through body recomp and not mass gain at this time and having good results so far. I will go for mass gain but that will not be until the summer of 2013, maybe spring as the current results are encouraging and coming quick.

Knowing what your macros are for your mass gain goals will be key. Especially how much protein you need on average on a daily basis for your mass gain. Filling in the rest with good fat and carbs.

This guy is a follower of Lean Gains also and has some good info on his site and it compliments the main Lean Gains site well. There is a section that tells you how to calculate your macros for bulking. Tweaking on your part may be needed but it can get you into the ball park.

Ripped Body

Good luck with it.

Messages In This Thread