rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Match.com Girls

Match.com Girls

What's up players? So I've been talking to this girl off Match for the past week or two, turns out we went to the same college and grew up in the same local area for high school. She's about an 8.5 and hangs out at the same local bars/clubs that I go to as well. We talked until about 3am and set a date for 7pm Sunday night and agreed to meet at an Italian restaurant.

At 6:40pm she texts me saying that not to leave the house yet and she'll call me. I didn't text her back or call her back to leave some room for mystery. At 7pm, I called her in which she doesn't pick up. At 7:07pm she texts me back saying "hold on, I'll call you back." She didn't know I was already at the parking lot of the restaurant at 6:45pm. I waited till 7:30pm and then took off to hook up with another girl. I wasn't going to let this ruin my night. However, the thing that ticked me off was that the Match girl didn't even call me until 10:30pm in which I didn't respond of course.

How would you guys handle this situation?

Messages In This Thread