rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice requested: I keep putting younger or hotter girls on a pedestal

Advice requested: I keep putting younger or hotter girls on a pedestal

First post - I've been having a blast dating and am so grateful that I'm still single at this point in my life. I have no problem rolling with the tips and pointers that I've picked up over my 12 years since college and when I'm hooking up with my standard bevy of girls aged 26-33 who are usually 6.5's to 7.5's I have a great system and enjoy nice success in pickups, hookups, etc.

My issue is that when I get a bite from girls who are either under 25 or over 7.5 on desirability scale, I loosen some of my rules and find myself doing things that A) I don't normally do and B) that are kind of beta and therefore may borderline turn off these girls.

Examples: Taking them out for sushi and drinks instead of just meeting at bar, not playing it as cool with texting habits, saying "okay" to meeting up with friends at bars, NOT pushing as hard for entrance into their apartment/condo, NOT pushing aggressively for escalation when they're in my condo (I had an 8 in my downtown condo and was satisfied/happy with making out, feeling her up, I "felt cool" having my similarly-aged neighbors/buddies see her leave my place at 2am which is so fucking gay and pathetic that I kind of hate myself), etc. etc.

I feel like I'm going to continue to cockblock myself from some really nice times with upper-tier women if I can't stop putting these younger and/or hotter chicks on a pedestal. Any advice for how to "pump myself up" towards being my usual snarky/sarcastic/witty/confident self with these women and stop elevating them in my mind?

Messages In This Thread