rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Morals

Morals

Weblinks,
The past is the past and nobody can change that. However, we can all learn from our mistakes. Use your mistakes as your best lessons/teacher in the game of life and see how/what you'd do differently. Remember, experience is the result of failures. So now, you now what doesn't work, use that to do things differently and this time around, things will work out. I know, it's easier said than done, specially from someone who isn't in your shoes. I feel you bro, it is very tough. I personally went through a very difficult time myself not long time ago. Always be positive and optimistic, no matter what. Everything can be changed, to a extent.

Doesn't matter how many mistakes or bad stuff you may have done in your past, you can decide that from now on, you'll be a different person, a good person. The most classical example I can give you is read the all time classic book by Victor Hugo, Les Misérables, where a truly miserable lower than low life Jean Valjean completely changed to becoming a true inspiration to those around him. I won't reveal the plot of the book, but read it man, it'll help you see the light and that good is always the best route. As cheesy as it may sound, that book helped me when I was feeling down to have hope again in mankind and more importantly, in myself that I can be an inspiration to those around me. Another thing that helped me tremendously in those very difficult times was getting closer to God. Before that, I believed in God, but I wasn't religious at all. After reading the religous books, it totally changed me for the better. I'm not advocating to become religious in here, but those eternal books of the Bible, the Coran or the Tora (depending on your religion) can truly be a tremendous source of personal strength and giving you the direction and guidance to get through the difficult situation you're going through. I know it did for me and I'm sure it'll help you as well.

Hope this helps and all the best man.

Messages In This Thread