rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall Vitctim: Demi Lovato

Wall Vitctim: Demi Lovato

Something about texas that leaves lizards chubby as fuck. Jessica simpson is a prime offender.

She comes from a family of performers and is multi ethnic. Demi got the hispanic phenotype while her hotter sister* has european features. Demi hit it big getting a gig on Barney, and did well by parlaying that into a career on disney channel. Too bad she wants to be like kirstie alley and be forced into early retirement. [Image: lol.gif]

*an acquaintance of mine used to date the sister. He was short, and a bit chubby. Guy was a natural with loads of confidence and top notch dance game to back it up.

I give this man massive respect. At the time a lot of my friends would cockblock via ignorance or thirst, as roosh commented about social circles. This cat did none of that. He saw that a mutual friend and I had chemistry, and forced us to kino. Two weeks later I brought that girl back to mine and got my first bang.

Socially competent guys such as this were my role models on how to be a great wing. Three cheers for naturals.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Messages In This Thread