rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco: The Toronto Of The US

San Francisco: The Toronto Of The US

lol you sound jaded as fuck. And pretty negative. Why would you come to the defense of Toronto (out of the blue) if you lived in the bay area most of your life? People on this board that have lived in Toronto "most of their lives" trash that place. Even Roosh said it was really bad. And he's a guy who has made hauntingly accurate travel guides (when comparing my own experiences).

Quote: (12-11-2012 01:23 AM)OkStudies Wrote:  

Ok,

Let me break it down for you guys. Dudes are coming here for a "weekend" and getting some sort of impression it's the most awesome place in the world. I *live* here. I have lived here in the area most of my life. I know this place underneath all the bullshit and the surface of things. I know how it can "seem" to outsiders.

SF is a beautiful city in terms of architecture and surroundings, but it's actually very very dirty and full of homeless. The streets are filthy and it's filled with idiot politicians who don't or can't solve their way out of a paper bag with their inane laws.

The ratios are much worse than anything you could imagine. SF is a nominal part of Silicon Valley and Silicon valley = dudes. Go to a club or bar and see for yourself with *your own eyes*. In any given club you *might* find 3-4 approach worthy chicks and lots of dudes surrounding them.

Daygaming is a brutal gauntlet. The girls here are just downright rude. Prepare for auto-rejection, evil eye stares, " I have a boyfriend" bs, feminism etc. Nightgaming not much better (see ratios) and quality is terrrible. You have 5 guys all after the same semi-decent chick and it's not going to end well.

@the guy who said asian chicks, yes, they do dress (and act) better than white girls but it barely makes up for their lacks (tits and ass) and they are not as freaky as white girls. So I still find myself going after white, black or latin chicks mostly.

Much better places to game. Namely NY, Austin, Dallas etc.

@ kosko I did'nt know things have changed that drastically so thanks for the 411. I still think Toronto has much more potential than SF. This is by virtue of the shitty NIMBY politics of SF which has a tendency to kill fun any and everywhere it is to be found.

Messages In This Thread