rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fashion & Style - The Basics

Fashion & Style - The Basics

Good post all around. This line, I need to print out and post somewhere prominent:

"The average lifespan for a human is about 28,000 days. Most likely, one third to one half of those are already done for you. And in the last few, you won't be meeting many women. Decide what is important to you, and pursue it. You're not going to get a second chance. If your job is preventing you from having the lifestyle you want, change it. If you're spending time surfing the net instead of improving your life, change your habits. If your friends are holding you back, don't let them. If you keep doing what you've always done, you will get what you've always gotten."

I disagree with a couple of the tips though. There are ways to tuck in a button down shirt the right way. I leave mine out normally, but it can be done if you know how to pull it off and it's the right cut.

And I disagree about using white strips on your teeth. I've had laser whitening and used strips. I think the strips work pretty damn well. $300 for laser whitening versus $20 for strips sounds like a no-brainer to me. Only thing is strips won't get your teeth to be "celebrity white", but they'll be good enough to get rid of the yellow and make your smile look healthy.

Messages In This Thread