rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Notch Vs. Boner Test

Notch Vs. Boner Test

Two of the big deciding factors in whether or not to direct your game at a girl. I find that they often butt heads.

There are times when I force myself to go for a notch, with a girl that doesn't pass the boner test, just to boost my numbers. This may seem try-hard, but it has actually helped my confidence/game in the long-run. Not to gloat, but how many guys in the world can say they've banged 32 new girls in one year? If I feel whacked out, I remind myself of where I'm coming from with this. So, notches can be good for game.

Also, the boner test can be affected by your mood etc. Like, maybe your cat died and you don't feel attracted to girls at that time. But, like any other practice, if you don't use it, game can atrophy.

On the other side of the argument is only listening to your boner. I think you have to have supreme self-confidence to do this and feel good in general. In one sense, if you are only attracted to really hot girls and you take your boner seriously, you might be motivated to change everything in your life to make it most likely that you will land some hi-quality ass.

So, my verdict is that unless you are already banging hot girls on a regular basis, you can't just trust your boner test to have a rewarding game.

Boner test is for guys who are at higher level of game. If you are newbie/intermediate, I think it's better to game for the notch with the hope that the experience and confidence you get with bedding lots of girls will help you build towards hotter girls.

Messages In This Thread