rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Notch Vs. Boner Test

Notch Vs. Boner Test

I have struggled with issue this as well.

There have been various occasions where I've brought back a girl to my place and we were on the couch either kissing and/or groping eachother but she was putting up some LMR. Nothing too serious. I'm sure that a bit of push-pull, fingering, light dominance and patient persistence (and maybe getting my dick out) would have overcome this, but I just didn't push it further and let them go home. I seem to remember only managing a chubby on those occasions. Perhaps some dick sucking from them would have surely improved things, but for one reason or another I just didn't work enough to make it happen. I did manage to see most of these girls a 2nd time after this, but the bangs still didn't happen.

Of course, there have also been times where I was having a dry spell (or the girl made it really easy) so I soldiered on and got the notch, but for the most part it just seems that my dick refuses get really hard for a girl I know I will want to bang only once or twice, just to have her as part of my notch count.

I recently wanted to figure this out and had a look back at some photos of some of the faces of girls I did bang, compared to these I came really close to. In most cases, the "almost" girls were never as attractive to me as the ones I did eventually have sex with. I really have no regrets about not banging them and not getting the notch, while I would bang most of my ex's again provided they hadn't hit the wall too hard.

My dick seems to care less about numbers and notch counts and always favours a girl that it knows I will get rock hard for (and want to bang) REPEATEDLY.

Messages In This Thread