rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 Dates No Poon, Is Date 4 Worth It?
Dates No Poon, Is Date 4 Worth It?
Quote: (03-30-2010 12:15 AM)loosewin Wrote:  

Don't you think you should have figured out the logistics before the swoop? I mean, I don't think most girls would let you in when they live with the sister and nephew. Listen to MixMaster or back to your place.

Yeah.... I didn't realize that's who she lived with until after I picked her up for the date. My original plan was to bang her at her place afterward, but then after I picked her up she told me who she lived with and complained about living with her sister and kid and how she can't wait to live by herself again, because she doesn't feel like she has any privacy there... that was pretty much a tell tale sign it wasn't going down over there, so yeah, it sounds like I'm going to always have to work it back to my place from here on out with her.

Quote: (03-30-2010 12:22 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I agree with loosewin, this sounds like a problem of logistics. Not the girl or your game per se.

Yeah, it's just never taken me longer than 3 dates to bang a chick... every chick that's taken this long, I never wind up banging them, because I usually get sick of not banging them and just move on. I think MixMaster is right on this one though, as far as I got with the Kino up there on the mountain, it's worth another shot/date.

The question for me right now is really how soon to do the fourth date.... I'm going out of town this weekend for Easter, so I could either hit her up today or tomorrow and try to rush something in Wed or Thurs, or just chill out and set something up next week....

The only reason I want to rush something in, is really just cuz my birthday is next Friday..... I figured if I can fuck her before then, then maybe she'd want to do something for my birthday and give me some birthday head and all that.

Messages In This Thread