rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 Dates No Poon, Is Date 4 Worth It?
Dates No Poon, Is Date 4 Worth It?
Date 3 with this chick I'm trying to bang was Saturday....

Longer version (more detailed, better story): http://wonkawilly.wordpress.com/2010/03/...es-part-3/

Shorter version:

Took her to the top of a mountain, watched the sunset. Leaned up on the fence - making out, licking/biting her neck, hands down her pants, up her shirt - basically doing what I want, until she pulls back, "we're still in public - I'm one of those girls that would see people making out in public and think.. they should get a room."

So, we leave, but I was hungry, so I take her to a Mexican restaurant, she wasn't even hungry and didn't each much. While at the restaurant, she gets a text from one of her friends about going to some new club that night. I take her home, try to get in by asking to use the bathroom, she's not having it, because she's not ready for me to meet her sister and nephew (who she lives with).

End of night... basically. (I mean I went out after that and tried to swoop something else, but that doesn't pertain to this situation....)

Messages In This Thread