rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good-Looking Guy Game

Good-Looking Guy Game

Quote: (12-06-2012 03:06 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Good looking guy game.... Show up to bar... Order drink... Stand around... Wait for girls to enter your orbit and eye fuck the shit out of you... Raise your glass to click theirs' or say hello... Girl stares at you with puppy dog eyes, and makes every effort to aid the conversation... Initiate kino if she hasn't already... Initiate kiss... Say let's get out of here... Walk to your car... Drive home... Fuck the shit out of her....

Sorry guys, but it's that easy if you are a "good looking guy"...

...All this disadvantages for good looking guys is absolute BULLSHIT! For the good looking guys who say they don't get laid, because their game sucks, I'd say you're probably not as good looking as you think you are.

In the end looks matter big, and if you're a good looking guy who is a pussy and has no game, well I don't feel sorry for you. You are still probably getting laid more and with better quality than with guys who are less attractive, but have better game than you.

Why do you think it's 'easy'? I don't find that at all. Women stare me down all the time, but when I try to initiate a conversation they walk away. Do you know how many times I've crossed a bar, crossed the dance floor, to meet a girl who's been making eyes at me, or even just started a convo with the girl right next to me who has been smiling at me, only to have her turn her back, or start playing with her phone? How many times can you do that before you stop trying, to avoid further humiliation.

Girls often stop and stare at me, they even point at me to their friends and whisper to each other, and I've done modeling, so that tells me if good looking guy game works then it should work for me, I should be cleaning up with no effort as too many people assume, but it doesn't work that way.

Quote: (12-06-2012 03:38 PM)Cruisen_Chubby Wrote:  

...I remember ending up one night in a Hilton hotel with 6 girls from a modeling convention nearby. They met us while we were doing a show. I was busy shoving my fingers down the throat of queen bee in the bathroom while ramming her doggy- he was busy "talking" to the other 5 who were sharing two beds... ARE YOU KIDDING ME...

...Looks are great- but damn, a little charisma and people skills are needed.

I can see a few reasons why your friend didn't make a move. He couldn't choose which one he wanted, no privacy, but most important, he doesn't have the skills to make a move without her backing off, even if she's giving him signals. Women are fucked - they give out signals, but when you act on them, they walk away.

How do you suggest he develop charisma and people skills so he can be more like you?

I don't think 'good looking guy' game exists at all except in peoples' minds. It's like a poor person wishing he was rich but ask a rich person how great life is, and they'll tell you about all their problems. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Messages In This Thread