rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British cougars in Turkey (with teenage daughter)

British cougars in Turkey (with teenage daughter)

Quote: (12-14-2012 11:39 PM)unknown Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2012 04:34 PM)Don Juan Tenorio Wrote:  

A joke I heard a while ago from a French guy: How do you know you're in England? Because cows are more beautiful and have better teeth than women. [Image: troll.gif]

It's a good joke but let's call spade a spade, british girls are not so ugly as people say. Take for instance the 17 yo daughter of the cougar, she is cute and quite bangable. The problem is not the genetic raw material, but the fact they don´t take care of themselves physically and psychologically. For example, Australian girls, they're just british exported to the Antipodes and they've there some of the most gorgeus girls ever besides EE and Scandinavian. What I don't like about British girls is the high level of slutyness, drunkness and the fact that the overwhelming majority of them are either chav girls or Victoria Beckam wannabes. Maybe my experience is biased by holidaymakers and you can find wonderful girls for a lt relationship when you live in Britain, local guys must know better.

I think it is a mistake to think that those women just want to use men like dildos. I think female sex tourism goes beyond and the prove is that both cougars and young women get married to them, bring them home or even move to Turkey. For an insight (and some trolling) check t u r k i s h l o v e dot y u k u dot c o m .

I think it deals with the dichotomy of western women schizofrenia: pretending they want equality, respect, freedom, etc while what they want deep inside is just the opposite. Spain had a hardcore macho culture however we are undergoing a domestication process thanks to our local feminazis and trendy lefties. The same women who told others that it was a mistake to marry young, that professional development should be more important than relationships, that men are to blame for all the evil in this world, and this would be a better place to live if it were in the hands of women so women should be the the leaders of social change would then go to Cuba for a taste of some Caribean cock and feral macho.

There is a movie based on a novel dealing this subject. A woman married to an omega husband goes on holidays to Turkey and meets the tourist guide, an alfa macho, a womanizer who will give her what she needs and treats her as a piece of shit (and she loves it!) you can imagine how the story ends...

Btw: How about the young polish girls in Urghada and the grannys in Kenya?
gonna watch the 2 documentrys(brit girls in turkey an polish girls in egypt) i heard about this where the liberal"feminist" european girls goto morocco ,tunisa, egypt and turkey to score with the local guys whom we sterotype as bein aggressive(female sex tourism at work..wiki it)
women love the hardcore macho culture and now europe has lost that (they killed it)now they move else where to get their thrills
totally agree with you...women deep down love the controllin alpha...they are lying to themselves when they want nice passive men who "respect them"Catlady
llil somethin to add on
http://blog.onet.pl/41586,2,archiwum_goracy.html polih women with arab an italin men

Messages In This Thread