rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Porto Alegre Brasil

Porto Alegre Brasil

A good friend of mine is from Porto Alegre. He, and many other of my friends say that the women are gorgeous there. It is after all the city Gisselle is from. But he also told me there really isn't much to do there at all. He said sometimes they would even go to Joinsville to party because the women there were also good and the parties are better in Joinsville. I went through Joinsville one day and just stopped for a couple of hours, but didn't think of it to be a good town to party. Wish I would have stayed a little longer now. People actually told me that the girls in PA were better than the girls of Floripa, which is where EVERYONE says the hottest girls are. For me, no way, and most of my Brazilian friends never believe me when I say Vitoria was the best I saw, but they've never been.

"Can't understand Brazilian culture without immersing yourself in futebol" What??? I'm a futebol fan, and kinda kept up with it, but I would have never seen it being a problem, because I practically never discussed it. Especially if you are trying to bang hot chicks. I found most real hot chicks didn't even really give a shit about soccer.

Messages In This Thread