rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vietnamese girls

Vietnamese girls

I just got back from there. Language is a problem. I found more English in Saigon, but for the most part many of the girls seem to only speak broken English. Its not exactly Belarus, but this place is no Philippines either. They are also quite conservative, so you will have to put a bit of work in with them. I can concur on their looks though, probably the best I have seen in SE Asia for my tastes, and there are some banging bodies out there too.

I can agree with Babababalot's views on Hanoi, and his description is very close to what I experienced. I have been there in the past too and its actually a really cool city. Its a lot more cosmopolitan than many people would expect and there is a buzz about the place. Tons of small little bars and restaurants that would not be out of place in Europe, along with the larger venues one would expect of a large city like Hanoi.

If I was going to choose between Saigon and Hanoi, I would choose Hanoi in a heartbeat. If you could make 3k a month teaching English there, you would be living very comfortably.

Messages In This Thread