rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vietnamese girls

Vietnamese girls

i'm interested in moving to hanoi to teach english later this year. pay is decent (up to $3000 per month) in a third world country and i'm sure i can kick back with some entrepreneurial minded expats and learn a thing or two about business. i have a law and history degree so i can continue applying for grad programs that commence in 2014 for my home country while i'm teaching in hanoi, perhaps hit up some of the international law firms in the region, or embark or any number of options.

went to hanoi in 2009 - one of my favourite cities in the world. what a blast! hot foreigners everywhere too. bars are comparable to western bars in decor - lot's of cool underground bars due to the early curfew. i had expected the vietnamese to be really rude but i guess i've just acclimatised to scammy/pushy behaviour from all my time in thailand and i didn't get bothered at all. food was really, really decent and cheap. $3000 per month would go a long way there.
did not like ho chi minh one bit.

i promise if i make it out there i will bust out a data sheet on hanoi (if no one has already done so already)

Messages In This Thread