rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Wealthy girls (women)

Gaming Wealthy girls (women)

I haven't been on this forum in a bit as I've been busy researching the topic of the thread I just opened.
Even though I have not posted a lot on here, I have read A LOT.

One thing that I did not stumble upon is identifying, gaming and succeeding with rich women. Now, this might be a touchy subject for some or completely useless for others. That's fine.

Either way, I do know that it will appeal to a few. Think, getting laid to a hot girl who owns a Beverley Hills mansion and has a Malibu villa...now think about taking a nice bath on her jacuzzi and having the villa for the weekend...enough said.

In my experience, gaming richer chicks is easier. They are generally surrounded by guys that have no use for game. Even simple rudimentary game can work on them. However there are two major hindering blocks.

First, ACCESS. It's not like they are falling from trees. And spotting them is very hard, since some (especially the younger ones) tend to mingle in common areas, be surrounded by average people and more often than not eat, drink and spend a lot of their days amongst activities frequented by all. The older ones (30+) are completely surrounded by 'rich' things, activities, restaurants and the only way to get to them is to attend certain 'causes' they support and often time help fight. Something strange happens to a woman after 30 when she is done feeling guilty and simply enjoys la belle vie...

The second hindering block is the fact that there's just very few hot rich women. A lot of them are hideous looking. This is not a surprise. Rich people, like all, must be representative of the general population. Since, 1-5% of the women in the general population are real 9s or 10s, that must be the case with rich women as well. In fact, i find the number of beauties is slightly higher in the wealthy crowd, perhaps 15-20%.

Consequently, I invite anyone who wants to contribute, to share some experiences but most importantly offer advice as to the kind of places, where the chic, rich types can be gotten to. Suffice it to say, the places must be easily accessible, not expensive to be a part of and accepting of all...

Messages In This Thread