rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Wealthy girls (women)

Gaming Wealthy girls (women)

Las Vegas is an interesting town for gaming wealthy women . But dont hang out at the MGM pool like Prince Harry did. Just gold diggers there.

Head out to Summerlin and cruise Downtown Summerlin.

I have lived in 40+ countries and even lived right down on the STRIP
I rented for a while till the high rises stopped allowing Airbnb and was about to buy a unit right on the the strip for $200K but now they are like $275
[url=Las Vegas is an interesting town for gaming wealthy women . But dont hang out at the MGM pool like Prince Harry did. Just gold diggers there. Head out to Summerlin and cruise Downtown Summerlin. I have lived in 40+ countries and even lived right down on the STRIP I rented for a while till the high rises stopped allowing Airbnb and was about to buy a unit right on the the strip for $200K but now they are like $275 [spam]

If your young the strip can be expensive especially with doctors living in 1.5 Mill penthouses right above you . so unless your condo is nicer than a suite at say Ballys - women would rather go back to their room - not yours

With that said and going back to the WEALTHY WOMEN. just head out to summerlin and get a nice townhome that has no maint and look for one that has community pool / spa and if possible on a golf course . I rented one for $1600 a month before buying and by far Summerlin has a huge population of board rich women who have not much to do during 'school hours'

I used Ashley when I first moved to Vegas to help with the strip condo and she was awesome about setting me up on an alert for when a gold unit came avail on the TPC course under $225K
[spam]

I do not play golf - Its just the setting that works. women love any deck or balcony looking over a golf course for some reason. maybe it makes them feel wealthy

I do not go down to the strip any more as thats for amateurs

If you want to date wealthy women - go where they live and get the most affordable condo or townhouse on the water or golfcourse

Messages In This Thread