rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ignoring the Psycho

Ignoring the Psycho

Christ Jesus, OG you've had it way worse than I did. I feel your pain. Thanks to you also for sharing. It makes my situation much easier to bear knowing someone I respect (yourself) has suffered similarly and that I'm not alone in thinking that, as the philosopher says, 'bitches be crazy'.

Going Amish. You get an "A" just for that.

Deep breath... However:

Bitch sent me yet one more email right after I finished my rant on here and I fucking went OFF on her ass. I had written a well-thought-out quasi-apology for losing my temper at her on Friday but didn't send it because it segued into an attack on her personality. She sent me an email not an hour ago telling me one more time that I'm a psychopath (I'm not dammit, I'm a narcissist) and so I said 'fuck it' and sent her the email anyway. She replied 'Understood. I'll leave you alone" but at that point my blood was up. I have since sent her six or seven very hot very explicit indictments of her character calling her out on everything she did to me and daring her to reply because she's got nothing but crazy to bring. And what do you know, she's going to reply, so she's won because I had her right where I wanted her and I let it go.

Now I can't go full Amish on her because at this point it is a testicular imperative to show her the error of her ways. I'm a fool.

Do as I say and not as I do. Full Amish is the only way to get rid of them.

Messages In This Thread