rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calling is Cool Again!

Calling is Cool Again!

Quote: (12-04-2012 07:27 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Why does calling/texting have to be something binary? Both options should exist in your arsenal.

Soon we will witness the great historical schisma of player community dividing into callers and texters. Both sides will hate each other, proclaim that the other side are closet worshippers of the Feminine Imperative and claim to be the only legit inheritants of the original relikvies of Mysteries googles and hairs from Roosh's beard.

My limited experience tells me that girls who respond to calls and even sometimes call themselves almost always provide me pleasant experiance and return the effort I invest in their seduction. The girls who swing the communication to texting are a mixed and unperdictable bunch with just as many psychos as normal girls.

Since I prefer quality experience and a good life filled with a slow and rhytmic flow of loving women pleasing me in both sexual and non sexual ways over the rigorous sport of raising my notch count to Olympic levels I have started to qualify potential lays based from their preffered phone communication methods.

Messages In This Thread