rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The many faces of beggars

The many faces of beggars

Quote:Quote:

teh_skeeze, I wish you would write a book. I'd buy it. I've been thinking that ever since you wrote this post.
You are about the 10th person to tell me this. I was planning on waiting for my 30th birthday to start it. I know that I want to write something autobiographical in nature, I just haven't decided on the format yet. I'll probably bounce some ideas off of my best friend next time I talk to him.

It's a great pity that parasites like that muddle the playing (begging) field for those who truly need help, such as people who have lost a limb, have a serious disease or misfortune, and etc. It becomes very hard to tell the difference.
It's only difficult to those that want nothing to do with them. If you talk to them for 5 minutes, it becomes really easy to tell what that person is about.

How the heck did you manage to have a gf while being homeless in a tent teh_skeeze nevermind get a threesome? Most guys in North America think they can't get laid unless they drive a BMW and here you were pulling that off homeless. Props to you.
Shot story: Cough medicine

Longer story: During that time I was one of the top guys of what they call the "Green People" (bums that hung out on the town square, named the Green). I had a job, I had a place to call my own (even though it was only a tent in the woods), and I had the respect of everyone that mattered.

She was a kid from a messed up background (essentially a ward of the state) looking to get out of her group home and move on with her life. She wasn't anything spectacular (in hindsight I call her a 6, my best friend calls her a 6.5), but I could see that the life she was living was going to get her killed. It was a case of me playing the knight in shining armor. One of the older cats that would come by after work to play chess with me told me "never forget, you are her hero". Oddly enough, when I first got with her I was playing a lot of poker. Since I'm the analytic type, I thought about her and I in poker terms. I settled on the idea that she was a JTo. Nothing special, but if it hits right, you are going to hit the payload. It also has the drawback of getting the novice into a lot of trouble because they don't know how to play it right. I guess you could say I got burned on the river.

The threesome was just being in the right place at the right time with a sprinkle of divine intervention. All I had to do was not screw it up.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Messages In This Thread