rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Introduction + New York City day game ambitions

Introduction + New York City day game ambitions

Fellas, it's good to meet everyone. I've been reading Roosh for about a year now and I introduced long time friend Hencredible Casanova to the site. He has since made a name for himself while relaying so much knowledge about lifestyle and game to me. I'm also good friends with InternationalSwagger. I eventually felt compelled to participate in the fun. Needless to say, it's good to be here[Image: exclamation.gif]

My main focus is DAY GAME. I live in Brooklyn and work in Manhattan, walking distance from Union Square (the Mecca of day game). I see so much talent almost every day, and I need to start capitalizing. While I have gotten numbers and lays over the years from meeting girls randomly during the day, like most guys, I'm most active at night; the environment is so much more conducive to approaching. I'm going to be methodical... surgical about day game. For one, I expect to have a higher conversion rate and, two, I'm tired of partying- I save it for special occasions.

Sparingly, I've done day game already, testing Roosh's day game model and also direct game. I really like Roosh's model for most approaches because it clearly lowers guards. A lot of gay guys hit on me with a similar approach and- til I realize they're gay- I'm usually conversant because someone is saying something interesting. Extrapolating that to females who like men, it's the best way to create sustaining convo and let her know how dope you are.

Conversely, I like direct game when I notice a girl scoping me out, obviously. Cut to the chase. When I approach with direct, however, I often have a harder time sustaining convo because there is no foundation, just physical attraction.

About Moi: 29 black male. I'm a manager at a non-profit and I'm signed to a top tier international modeling agency. I'm studying Spanish, Portuguese, and muay thai. I LOVE "white girls who can tan", for example Italian, Spanish, Brazilian brunettes. Theoretically I like blondes but in practice the sun-soaked bunnies really make my blood boil. Though at the end of the day, I just dig hot girls [Image: blush.gif]

So, any true dedicated playas out there who want to link up for day game excursions??? Everyone's busy and etc but we should try to link on occasion just to compare notes and spice things up a bit. My general schedule will be evening and weekend excursions.

Waste no more time talking about great souls and how they should be. Become one yourself! ~Marcus Aurelius
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Messages In This Thread