rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cartagena: The Salsa Swoop Move

Cartagena: The Salsa Swoop Move

Quote: (11-06-2012 10:08 AM)Tully Mars Wrote:  

I have mixed feelings on Cartagena. Spent a week there last month, in my opinion 3-4 days max is enough. Was ready to get back to Bogota. The old city is really cool, and there are some great restraunts. The beaches are shit, and you will be hassled by vendors non stop. Best bet is to hire a boat and hit playa blanca for better beaches. The nightlife is really only going on the weekends and it is filled with tons of prepagos/freelancers if that is your thing. Otherwise your gonna need really good spanish and the ability to crack into some social circles in the more mainstream clubs as everyone is with groups of friends on vacation. Cartagena is a holiday party spot for a lot of Colombians and many go there with friends or family. I do have a lot of Colombian friends going to Cartagena this weekend as it is The Cartagena beauty pageant and they are sectioning off a part of the city for a concert, (It is a 3 day holiday wknd) they tell me it will be packed and it is a great time, so I dont want to totally detract you from going as this weekend could be perfect for a quick 3 day stay. But overall i would say hit up other cities.....again just my opinion.

Quote: (11-06-2012 09:49 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I don't get it. Where's the actual data sheet? I can go there next week If I want.
Cool. Which city is best for someone with top notch pipelining skills and limited espanol? Bogota is my only direct flight choice but curious about others.

Messages In This Thread