rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Girls Will Text, But Won't Talk

Online Girls Will Text, But Won't Talk

If I'm on OKC and I'm having a chat conversation, I ask if they'd like to hear my accent (It's British & I am in LA) - sometimes they say yes & they give their number..

If they're a bit apprehensive, I just say - call me and hide your number - this works a lot of the time. Once they talk to me and they like me, they give me their number anyway.

Best time to speak is late at night - their guard is down, and they might be in be in their panties already in a relaxed mood... If I can sense she's feeling a bit horny - I'll try and steer the conversation towards sex & I'll have phone sex with her. Then I say hey, I do all that shit in real life too, why don't you let me show you. That way she'll meet straight at your place. If she's still a bit hesitant - say let's meet at a bar, see if there's mutual attraction and then let's go back to mine if you're interested. This usually works - because the fact that she's willing to meet implies that she's DTF - she just doesn't want to appear slutty!

Messages In This Thread