rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Girls Will Text, But Won't Talk

Online Girls Will Text, But Won't Talk

I find in general these days, no matter how you meet a chick, they avoid answering calls and will respond by texting. I'm big on hearing someone's voice, at least occasionally. However, when I've gotten a number from an online chick, they pick up when I call. Since I like to use online for internationals and out-of-staters, I'm not trying to set up immediate meetings so much as trying to set up meetings when I travel. I'm trying to build comfort for meetings in the somewhat distant future. I've done lots of Skype/MSN/Yahoo videocalls. MSN is merging with Skype, and Yahoo is making changes also. Women generally want to dictate when they give up the phone number, so it's a dice-roll by pushing for it early. It can definitely be a good way to weed out the time-wasters though. If she messages YOU first, it can be a good move to go for the number early on. Some chicks will put on their profile that they don't want to be asked for their phone number and email, and that the don't have Skype, MSN or Yahoo. Bullshit. Practically EVERYONE uses one or all of those. They just want to be the one to offer it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread