rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone ever banged a Native American/Alaskan Bitch ?

Anyone ever banged a Native American/Alaskan Bitch ?

I also have the native notch, and the crazy 'authentic' sweatlodge experience. The sweatlodge was crazy, I did mine in the far north in the middle of winter. The notch was nothing special and there are some gorgeous native girls but very very few, most are looking to get out of town and like white dudes but their families do not.

There is also something called the native pancake ass, genetics have done nothing for the booty of the north american native.

Quote: (12-01-2012 09:47 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

one of my serious ex GFs was Lakota Sioux. She's beautiful, but fucking crazy, and suffering big time from western white bitch syndrome.

I got to visit her family on the reservation. They're not shy about showing their disdain for white dudes like myself, but her uncle was cool as shit. They didn't use the word "medicine man" but that's essentially what he was; a sort of priest. He held a sweat lodge for me, something that most white folks don't get to see, at least the real deal. There are plenty of Indians (that's what they call themselves) that charge money to hold sweat lodges; according to him those are just a scam.

Sweat lodges are crazy. This was in Phoenix, it was already 105 degrees outside, and this guy had me splitting wood to build a fire and shovelling a bunch of huge ass lava rocks on top. I did all the work as a sort of payment for the ceremony. The rocks hang out in the fire for an hour until they're white hot, and then they bring them into this cramped cloth teepee, close the flap, and you're in for the next 15-45 minutes. It's pitch black, they start screaming this intense Indian song, burning tobacco and sage, and pouring water over the rocks. As soon as that steam starts it's like someone whipping you on the back. It's like a sauna times 10.

When they finally opened the flap I got out into that 105 degree heat and it felt like a cool breeze wafting over me. It was an incredible experience to say the least.

But yeah that bitch was crazy, gave great head though.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread