rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone ever banged a Native American/Alaskan Bitch ?

Anyone ever banged a Native American/Alaskan Bitch ?

So i just came back from my shift in North Dakota and while I was driving back to Denver i decided to spend the night in Rapid City, SD.

Fuck, this town is like 25 % Native American mostly (Sioux and Lakota tribes) and i gotta tell ya ... 90 % of the Native talent is fat. Not RVF fat .... real fat ... obese , cant possibly clean their punnanis properly fat !

Extremely disgusted at the sight, at the same time feeling a bit of pity for the men forced to bang these whales i headed out for the bar.

Then it dawned on me .... I've never fucked a Native American chick! And honestly none of my friends, relatives or anyone in my social circles has either !!

Even better ... how many guys on RVF can claim Native Notch ? Not many I presume.

I instantly started skimming for skinny Native girls and throughout the night i talked to maybe 4 or 5 . All were absolutely horrible to talk to ... extremely dumb ( even by bar girl standards).

Anyhow I just wanted to know how many of you have slayed Native Punani ? Is there anything in particular that would help in gaming them ?

Cheers

Messages In This Thread