rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

25 to 30 Yr Old Women in Brazil
5 to 30 Yr Old Women in Brazil
I have noticed on this trip, how most 25 to 30 yr old women in Brazil have become a pain in the ass. My last trip this was not the case. Dont ask me about over 30s because I have never gone out with one, when I have traveled.
Here in Brazil, I usually go for the kill on the first date. Most Brazilian girls are pretty straight forward and they will show interest very quickly, if they like you also. If they dont, then you just move on to the next one. So most of my bangs have come that way on this trip, though it has been almost always with girls under 24.
However, depending on the size and demographic of the Brazilian city you are in, under 24s can be easier or harder to find for a mid 30s man. So here in Natal and in Brasilia I have had to sometimes settle for going out with 25 to 30.yr old women.
Let me say it has mostly not been a very pleasant experience. A lot of them have been bitchy, workaholics, annoying and frigid. Seems like Brazilian men have done a job on them and many seem to have been traumatized by their past experiences. Similar to how American women can get after riding the cock carousel, except that game works a lot less effectively on these Brazilian women. They usually say I go too fast and that we should wait for things to happen.....that they are interested only if a man shows he is completely serious.
For example, had a great date at the mall with a fine 27 yr old white brazilian girl yesterday and we were hugging and kissing after 2 hours. So she agreed to come to the beach(where I live) at night. I thought, I found an exception and this was a done deal. We go out to a bar by the beach and she starts spewing crap about wanting to slow down. Trust me, I tried every trick in the book but this cunt would just not come back to my apartment. She said if a man couldnt wait for her until at least the 3rd date, she would not be willing to have something more than friendship.
Moral of the Story: If you are staying more than 1 month in Brazil and want to have a great time, find a city with at least 1 million inhabitants..... where there are pleny of under 24 girls. Try to avoid over 25 women, as much as possible since many have become too neurotic and westernized. This applies especially to Brazilian white women over 25.
PS This does not apply to women over 25 in Colombia yet.

Messages In This Thread