rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Ukraine review thread

Bang Ukraine review thread

Quote: (01-20-2013 06:12 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2013 06:04 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2013 10:13 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2013 11:23 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

Although this was more of a grinding read than Bang Poland, I'd say this was extremely well written as he gets into 1) Logistics of his base city, 2) Analysis & first impressions of other cities, 3) How each kind of foreigner is perceived here, 4) Trust issues of Ukrainian females, 5) Paint over mentality, 6) Levels of Ukrainian women, and 7) local men in addition to the desired types.

I think the one thing I would've liked to see more of was more detailed reports or increased time spent in the other cities. Especially Lviv as I've heard many mixed things about the place. From what I'm seeing on this forum, Lviv is more like a Belgrade, Serbia in that it's a fun place to party but perhaps hard scene to pull for a ONS. But it would've been nicer to perhaps get more detailed analysis of Kiev or Lviv from Roosh himself. That would probably be the one city I visit in Ukraine being Lviv if I ever went back to neighboring Poland, which is definitely a priority. I can understand why Roosh did leave Ukraine so early for Finland & likely was not in the mood to deal with the same national Ukrainian bs over again spending more time in those other towns.

I'll get around to buying Bang Ukraine later on but being able to read this piece motivated me to also buy/read "Dead Bat in Paraguay" as I also got "Bang Brazil" too for fun. Enjoy this debut week peoples & congrats Roosh!
Lviv is actually conservative. The only stories coming out of that city was Deb and that the made up story. Both fakes. kiev has many data sheets and book would be called BANG KIEV then because writing about Kiev would be like Bang NYC representing USA. DO not know why people always tell Roosh where he should write about. He has no interest in Asians but people tell him to go to Asia.Feel free to travel and write a detailed data sheet about LVIV and Kiev.

Just an observation but really no complaint as it's an excellent read. I just came to expect a few more details about Kiev, Lviv, and perhaps another Ukrainian city after reading the Brazil & Poland books as we got pretty extensive tidbits about other cities outside of Roosh's home base in both countries (Belo Horizonte, Natal, Fortaleza, Vitoria, Sao Paulo in BR with Gdansk, Krakow, and Wroclaw in POL).

If you read the 2nd paragraph I wrote, I acknowledge that he was in a serious relationship and why he chose the route he did in exploring the Ukraine before leaving for Finland. No need to go off on a rant as I clearly didn't.

On another note, I ended up buying the book last weekend and will proceed to check out the bonuses (includes more city data) once I get a sec. Thx again for the great release package.
Sorry ,no rant from me. Its not you. Often, more on his blog people always telling him where to go.

All good hommes. For experimental purposes, I always like reading about Roosh's experiences in some destinations & seeing how it compares with that of other forum members as I value all insight.

Messages In This Thread