rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Ukraine review thread

Bang Ukraine review thread

Quote: (01-13-2013 07:47 PM)BigDave Wrote:  

Quote: (01-13-2013 03:55 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

I am hearing small cities are indeed not bad in Russia. Problem with small cities in Ukraine is that they can practically be DEAD. The cities only 2 night clubs will get a crowd only 2 nights of the week and those going will often be with dates since it is expensive to go out. You are then left bored 5 out of seven nights eating bad food and no shopping centers to plow though.Then you are stuck dating anyone you meet on numerous dates where you will constantly have to ask questions like, how many siblings you have?etc.. ONS=Kiev

You are correct, but it's important to note that when you say DEAD you are talking about night game. Roosh admits in Bang Ukraine that he gave up on night game after a month or two, and instead just met up with girls he knew or met day gaming or via internet sites.

But yes in smaller cities the big nights are just friday/saturday, even sometimes only saturday. I will say that I have been in some smaller cities in Russia/Ukraine and they have the plus that if there's only 1 or 2 clubs then they have something going on any day of the week. Bigger cities, even Moscow (where I lived 18 months) have the problem where there is no single magnet drawing people during the week, so while night game spots will have a crowd, it's often very tiny during the week.

Anyways, it's a good read, I'm just pretty frugal and found Kharkiv no cheaper than Kiev really, with no benefit compared to a place like Poltava.
Actually Roosh gave up because he was in a relationship, he then tried to use social circle(the picnic). In his city day game was not good in his experience. Most have said internet game is a waste time wise.Using sites where majority want locals is time consuming for the amount you get plus lacks quality. I can not comment on Moscow, never been there.However, I lived 2 years in Kiev. There was always a club or happening bar to go to every night of the week. A lot of the expat joints had happy hours, etc. There is also a large pedestrian population walking around. Most cities do not have this.Greek Kamaki and Vorkuta told me the difference is night and day Ukraine vs Russia when in provinces under 1 million.

Messages In This Thread