rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Ukraine review thread

Bang Ukraine review thread

Quote: (12-01-2012 08:56 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Bang Ukraine Review:

Bang Ukraine is the quintessential guide for gaming in Ukraine. Every male going to Ukraine looking to meet a girl long term , marriage or for sex has to read this book. I wish I had this book when I was gaming Ukraine a decade ago , maybe I would still be single today.

Roosh writes an accurate history of the industrial shit hole he spent 3 months in. He uses humor in every paragraph. More important, he explains how gaming in Ukraine is different than any place hes been to. He actually had to revise many theories of game. Ukraine is not easy, so do not be left in the dark.

Roosh picked Kharkov , a city that pretty much represents the mentality of girls from the majority of Ukrainian cities , as well as Russian cities. In fact what you learn in this book will cover most large cities in all the FSU. That's 200 million people.

With lines drawn in the sand, Roosh tries and succeeds in gaming girls who are like miners extracting everything they can get from guys. He explains the thought process of the girls and difficulties that he encountered. He also includes geographic logistics of the city , where to drink, club and find an apartment.

At the end of the book under reflection I had to say I agree with majority of his conclusions. I pretty much know the FSU female mentality and I would say he does now as well. In addition after interrogating a female Ukrainian captive , my wife of 10 years, I got confirmation grudgingly that Roosh nailed everything accurately.The only problem is now shes organizing a hit squad. Seems she was a sleeper agent who purpose was to prevent Westerners from banging their women. So you guys better hurry. Congratulations on a job well done.
Dude, 10yrs ago, you need way less game than now considering you are a Westerner. If you wanted to, you could of kept being single. But there is no doubt, have game would help, maybe keeping yourself from being gamed.

Messages In This Thread