rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sigh...they really are all sluts aren't they?

Sigh...they really are all sluts aren't they?

Quote: (12-22-2012 11:01 PM)BiggNastee Wrote:  

I don't get it tho. How the fuck do you detach your emotions? I am almost 100% sure this girl is fucking around and there are other reasons I shouldbe "apinning plates" but I have feelings for this bitch still. Its my fault, I just wanna know how to avoid it on the next one. I did everything I could think to not catch any feelings.

End of pussy rant

The big issue is you're defining your relationship by what it is not.

This is normal for guys really seeing life for what it is. You're practically hard wired into an unshakable belief system that needs to be undone (white knight belief system). If you know she is a cheater/slut/whatever the issue is, mentally assign less value to her or simply cut her off.

I'll assume the worst and say its some girl taking down 10 guys. Okay. So what's the best course of action? Getting upset? No. Getting angry? No. Crying? No.

The advice I would give is... 1) Use her to practice your bedroom skills or 2) tell her "your actions are unacceptable, goodbye" never responding to any message phone call email or text.

1) the benefit is obvious, you'll improve sex moves, stamina, gain more confidence
2) benefit is less obvious, you are training yourself to have discipline, if you have some gripping feelings with her KNOWING she is a bad catch you should train yourself to stand ground. Goodbye means... Goodbye. Period. There is no make up.

Now lets assume you got burned. The solution is easier. GET TO WORK!! You' re a human being, so use those bad pussy emotions into good ones. Lift, run,take classes. The worst thing to do is sit there and "think about the interactions". Accept that it is over. You gain absolutely nothing by pining over a girl! Your logical brain is on overdrive analyzing why you caught feelings, why some shit happened, etc etc. girls are irrational!! Maybe she read a horoscope and broke it off because deep down she's a religious nut! Who knows man, but I do know one thing, the time you took to write the above post? ZERO gained!!!

Finally, it is "holiday season" so don't let this time of the year get you down, call it "player hibernation time" and read a book fiction/non-fiction, practice a language, get to the gym b4 New Years resolutions etc.

If you're busy ruminating, you're not gaining, if you're not gaining? You're dying.

Messages In This Thread