rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sigh...they really are all sluts aren't they?

Sigh...they really are all sluts aren't they?

@Gio, I agree with most everything you said. The last thing I want is conservative girls. I was simply pointing out that one should not assume a girl, who acts in a wholesome manner, is therefore a wholesome girl. I love sluts and in fact encourage girls to give it up as quickly as possible. However, her general attitude came across as that of a girl seeking to prepare herself as an LTR and when I found out what was going on it just made me realize I need to disengage from this thinking. I'm far from mad or angry, as I state in the intro paragraph that this is not a woe is me thread, and later on when I say I went to bed with a smile on my face.

@lurker, seriously what the hell is wrong with me. I should know better than that. Way better.

I guess some main points I'm trying to make is that 1) I'm not faulting her, I'm faulting myself for thinking otherwise; and 2) I'm not mad or upset really, I went to sleep with a smile on my face and just think people should be aware of appearances, since I was not. I love sluts just as much as the next guy (though I do feel 4 simultaneous cocks is a bit too much...)

Messages In This Thread